The library is an important part of our school, all children are encouraged to borrow and read books. The essence of having a good library is to;
- increase children's enjoyments of books. - increase the range of books children have access to.
- encourage children to try new authors and subjects.
- encourage children to research new ares of learning. Using the library;
- all pupils are members of school library. - the library is open to children from 8:30-3:30 Mondays to Fridays.
- children may borrow up to two books